- This is the Track2 RailNet "Shows Blog". It contains a few Fall 2008 shows in or near the Williamsport, Pa area. The Track2 RailNet Home Page has links to Club Contacts, Photos, etc.
- See also notes "Club Open Houses & Other Show Sites" at bottom of page. Note Page 2 lists two Year Round Open Houses.
Sun Oct 19
- MONTOURSVILLE (Williamsport), 9 am-3 pm. // W.B. Griggs Train Show & Sale; at W.B. Griggs Coffee Store, 707 Clair Road, Montoursville (across from WalMart, at Exit #21 "Rt 87/Montoursville" on the I-180 Beltway. // $2. Larry Keller 570-323-4879, Guy Nichols 570-322-1529, Bob Morrison 570-494-0390.
- LOCK HAVEN (Mill Hall), 9 am-3 pm. // Clinton Central MRC Annual Fall Train Meet; at Mill Hall Volunteer Fire Company, Water Street at Peale Avenue, Rt 64, in Mill Hall. // $3. Jim Hill 570-726-6826 .
- MONTOURSVILLE (Williamsport), 9 am-3 pm. // Train Show & Sale; at Montour Fire Company Social Hall , Montoursville (1/2 mile South of WalMart, at Exit #21 "Rt 87/Montoursville" on the I-180 Beltway. // $2. Larry Keller 570-323-4879, Guy Nichols 570-322-1529, Bob Morrison 570-494-0390.
- WILLIAMSPORT, Noon-4 pm both days. // Toy Train Expo; at Park Place, 800 West Fourth St in Williamsport. // Multi-Gauge Operating Layouts (no sales tables). Will Huffman, 570-326-3019.
- Twin Tiers NTRAK club will have a small
layout at this event; three modules and two
turnarounds (about 22 feet).
- MUNCY (Williamsport), 9 am-3 pm. // Whistle Stop Train Show & Sale; at Generations Sports Complex Dome, 100 Dome Drive
Muncy, PA 17756// www.gscdome.com. $4. Jim Stabley 326-4280, Dan Johnson, Dome Director, 570-546-7603.
- Club open houses have not been tabulated since 2004, but you can use the 2003 December Open House Calendar or the 2004 Shows Calendar as a rough guide. Most of these clubs now have their own websites with the open house dates.
- You can also use the Trains.com/Model Railroader list of Pennsylvania Open Houses , or you can also use MI Trains' Shows sorted by state to find lots more shows and open houses.