- Open year round, Saturdays 10 am - Noon.
- Layout Address: 2nd floor of the Christ Memorial Episcopal Church, located at 120 East Market Street in Danville PA (the Southwest corner of Pine & East Market streets).
- Info: KidsAndTrains.org . Call Christ Episcopal Church office (570) 275-3905 Monday thru Thursday, 11 am - 1 pm.
- Open year round, most Sundays 12 noon - 5 pm, call to confirm
- . . . . . closed for repairs until around mid March 2009
- Location -- The layout is located in the rear of the Schuylkill Valley Mall in Frackville, just off of I-81 and Rt 61 (I-81 Exit #125),
- Other Info: The old 2002 photos on the web page, at Mahanoy & Broad Mountain 3-rail O Gauge Railroad , show the layout when it was 2-rail O scale. The layout has since been converted to 3-rail O gauge.
- Multi-train Mainlines: The layout has 2 mainlines. Each mainline will operate about 6 trains using automatic block control, using a simple method of using locomotive wheels to bridge the outer rails in an insulated section. (Note: As of 10/31/2007, the first mainline is operational with 6-trains on it. The 2nd mainline is laid, and the blocks are being installed.)
- Info: Wally Fetterolf, 570-205-6275, alt. Dave Cruikshank 717-799-7441------
This open house section updated 2/21/2009 by JamesRobertIngram.com